what lies beyond the dream?

The Bizarre Bouquet

Welcome to my sanctuary

Where the cold can freeze
even time itself.

A silence so loud
you cannot hear yourself speak

If you could do me the favour
and not divulge this location

i will be in eternal gratitude.

currently watching

Heroic Age 1
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan 1
Lucky Star 1
Darker than Black 1
Hayate no gotoku 2
El Cazador de la Bruja 2
Claymore 2 Gigantic Formula 1
Nagasarete Airantou 2
sola 1

Recent Angst


Write stuff in snow!


Monday, April 16, 2007

2 notes i posted on facebook. <_<

Melanc

Choose.
A path of mediocrity
A path of sacrifice and promised success.

And so the paths unfolded into a Y
A dark, dank, uphill maze.
or A warm smooth peaceful road.

Are you sure you want to choose that path?
I nodded, and smiled.
'Then give me your name.'
I nodded, and smiled.
'And give me your time.'
I nodded and smiled.
And give me your light.'
I nodded and smiled.
'And give me the thing you hold so preciously in your heart.'

'And you can have these wings, white as snow.'

The path was difficult.
I flapped my wings
but the name i had given away had lost them.
but the time i had given away had aged them.
but the light i had given away had dulled them.
but the love i had given away had lost me.

I'm lost. I have no name.
He said, 'You can be like me.'
But you're a ghost.
He said, 'So are you.'
i looked at myself.
So i was.
How long more do i have to be here?
'for as long as it takes.'
The ghost vanished.
Why am i here?
What use have i, for wings that cant fly?

Silence.

I rolled my eyes to the insides of their sockets.
and looked into the back of my head.
there she was sitting on a casket.
sitting on my casket.
'You cant. Not yet. You've not had enough.'
I smiled and nodded.
but will i be able to keep smiling, till the very end?



April's fool

c'est la vie, i said.

she shook her head.
'look at yourself. you cant even say that anymore.'
'... can you... move on?'
if i werent already dead, the indifference in her tone would have...

yeah, no problem.

'look, if its hard for you to see me, you dont have to.'

no, no. i want to see you. please. don't go.


The rain did not stop falling.
The rain could not stop falling.
The rain would not.
Like hail, it strikes me, and soaks me.

She stood, still, upon my casket,
holding an umbrella as dark as night.

She turned around, and i reached out my hand
It seemed like no matter how far i stretched myself, she was beyond.
i grasped the rain. warmness engulfed my eyes. I closed them,
wishing i will never have to open them again.

The black canvas on her umbrella extended out like a liquid,
and invaded both land and sky.

She stole the stars from my twilight.
I hope they will continue to illuminate her path,
if not mine.


'love is for the living, Sal' - vgcats

Gystara awakened at 10:46 AM




Comments: Post a Comment